An important component of digital publishing is choice. If you don’t have a choice, you’re limiting your creative potential. But Joomag caters to everyone. And to prove it, we’ve just added new templates and template categories to our platform. We’re giving you more choices to kick-start your digital publication and bring it to life like never before.
We’ve listed the new template categories below:
1. Magazines: start creating a digital magazine by using Joomag’s professional, sleek, and modern templates. Browse for ideas and find the perfect inspiration for your publication.
2. Catalogs: Design a top-notch catalog to effectively showcase your products. Choose from a variety of templates like Fashion, Interior, Travel, Technology, and more.
3. Presentations: Put together a mesmerizing presentation to captivate your coworkers and peers. With beautifully designed templates such as Business Plan, Sales Proposal, Product Overview, and more, you’ll have no problem doing so.
4. Newspapers: Create digital newspapers and keep your readership up-to-date with the latest information. Build a newspaper from our custom World News, Financial News, Daily Newspaper, and Celebrities Newspaper templates.
5. Newsletters: Build strong relationships with your readers by producing an engaging and informative newsletter. Our templates cover a variety of industries including Non-Profit Organizations, Legal Services, Corporate Business, Education, and more.
6. Menus: Watch the plates (and customers) pile up after you’ve created the perfect menu. Seafood Restaurant, Japanese Restaurant, Italian Restaurant, Café Menu—all and more await your discovery.
7. Portfolios: Create an inspired portfolio, showcase your hard work, and make a great first impression. We have your profession covered whether it’s in Fashion Design, Interior Design, Architecture, and more.
8. Documents: Produce a quality document and get your message across clearly. You can start by selecting from our Event Invitation, Wedding Invitation, Student Paper, and other document templates.
But reading about these templates isn’t enough; you have to see and try them out for yourself. Sign into your Joomag account, click “Create Magazine” in your dashboard, and then choose the “Create from Template” option. From there you’ll be able to see all the categories and their templates mentioned above.